Safe By Choice
Environmental, health, and safety (EHS) is top priority at Middough. We have grown our business significantly over the past several years and with growth comes a greater collective responsibility for environmental, health, and safety. We owe it to ourselves and our families to be safe. Our success as a company requires it and our clients demand it.
Building a world-class EHS culture requires regular attention by every employee. It is important to us to develop a keen eye for EHS by looking out for ourselves, our co-workers, and our clients.
Our “Safe By Choice” program reflects the EHS Excellence commitment by all of Middough. It includes leadership through a network of Middough executives and EHS Champions, communications, training and a greater focus on leading indicators pertaining to our attitudes and behaviors.
Sustaining zero injuries and incidents is our goal. Through good choices, increased awareness,
education, continued client partnering, planning, and proactive sharing of observations we will
continue to improve and ultimately achieve our goal year over year.
We strive to be “Safe By Choice” every day in all that we do.
Middough offers a complete range of safety services to help our clients maintain a safe environment.
MIddough has the following Safety Services available:
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Training
- Construction Safety Training
- General Industry Safety Training
- General and Site Specific Safety Training
- Personal Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- Hazardous Communications Program
- Emergency Action
- Record Keeping
- Safety Programs
- Fall Protection Design
- New Design
- Inspection of Current Systems
- Horizontal Lifelines
- Construction Safety
- Safety Management
- Site Specialists
- Third Party Evaluations
- Qualify Contractors
- Site Specific Health and Safety Planning
- Construction Site Safety Reviews
- Industrial Crane Inspections
- Process Safety Management
- Asbestos and Lead Abatement
- Surveys and Hazard Assessment
- Abatement Design, Project Plans, Specifications
- Abatement Monitoring, Contract Administration
- Hazard Assessments
- Loss Control Studies
- Accident/incident Record Keeping Injury Management
- Analysis of Injuries and Claims
For more information about Middough’s Health and Safety Program, e-mail email@example.com