Human Resources Assistant
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
The Human Resources Assistant provides administrative support to the benefits, recruiting or training groups.
· Assists with maintenance of resumes, logs, and required reporting.
· Processes reference checks, verifications, and screenings.
· Creates recruiting packets and assists with development of website recruiting activities.
· Codes, sorts and files resumes
· Inputs new-hire data into HRIS system.
· Assists with administration of company-wide programs, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Requires a strong working knowledge of Company benefits, policies and procedures and their relation to the local, state and federal laws that affect them
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
· Qualified candidates will have 1 – 3 years HR experience or equivalent co op
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this job, the employee will:
· frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls;
· occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds;
· frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Overtime may be necessary as workload’s dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays.
· May require occasional overnight travel to another client location/facility or the home office.
· Conditions will vary at each location, but the conditions listed above will generally apply.
· When working outside Middough’s office, appropriate safety training and safety equipment will be provided by Middough and/or Client, as required.
To apply for this position click here, or contact email@example.com. Please include position title and response code: CLE 710.01 in your message