Government and Institutional Engineering and Architecture Services and Projects
Middough has experience working with Federal, State, County and Municipal government clients for administrative and utility projects as well as Institutional facility construction projects. Each project is driven by public perception, budget compliance and timely service delivery. We listen to your project goals and implement solutions, providing full-service, from master planning and programming through construction close out and commissioning via all types of project delivery methods.
We provide a strong team and well-rounded experience for government projects and programs. Our full complement of capabilities and engineering services are applied to each assignment. We have successfully executed design for space exploration facilities, federal buildings, court houses, public transportation, research and development centers, and renewable energy projects.
We understand the importance and critical nature of publicly funded government projects. We are committed to respecting stringent budgets and meeting difficult project timelines. Middough’s experience and expertise in cost estimating, planning, logistics and construction management, and multiple project delivery methods benefit these highly visible and community shaping projects.
Government Facility Project Types
- Energy / Power / Utilities
- Public Transit
Research & Development
Specialty Service Buildings
Government Agency Experience
- COE (Army Corps of Engineers)
- DOD (Department of Defense)
- DOE (Department of Energy)
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration)
- GSA (General Services Administration)
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
Institutional Engineering and Architecture Services
Higher education, research and development, and other institutions face unique challenges that affect their operations. Middough provides solutions on how thosebuildings can operate efficiently and safely while maintaining productivity in a post-pandemic world.
Our experience in institutional facilities supports our clients’ needs to accomplish not only their space and infrastructure expectations, but their environmental, sustainability, societal and governmental goals. Our comprehensive services are used by clients in higher education, and research and development, resource centers, recreational facilities and other energy specialties like cogeneration and power microgrids.
Middough excels in providing traditional or technically complex institutional building design and facility engineering projects. We focus on a health building framework, offering you sustainability and energy efficiency considerations throughout the course of the entire design.
Institutional Facility Project Types
- Academic – Research and Testing Laboratories
- Campus Life – Health and Safety, Dining, Living-Learning Communities
- Energy and Infrastructure – Sustainable Practices, Campus Stewardship
- Learning Environments – Classroom, Resource Centers
- Sports and Recreation
- Building Envelope
- Classroom and Administration
- Energy / Power / Utility Infrastructure
- Food and Dining Service
- Maintenance and Specialty Use
- Research, Laboratories and Vivaria
- Site Assessments
- Site Planning and Development
- Sustainable Design
- ADA Compliance Services
- Landscape Architecture
- LEED Certification
- Programming and Facilities Planning
- Renovation and Demolition ?? Services
- Energy Audits
- Architectural Design
- Engineering Services
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone) Inspections
- Project Management
- Construction Services